Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Alliance Tools
· DKP Standings
· UECBank

· Combat Logs
Required Raiding Mods
•Deadly Boss Mods
•Omen
•Ventrilo
Recruitment

• Warrior - Closed
• Paladin - Closed
• Death Knight - Closed
• Rogue - Closed
• Shaman - (1) Resto
• Hunter - Closed
• Druid - Closed
• Priest - (2) Holy
• Mage - 1
• Warlock - 1

To apply, please use this link

UEC Guilds
• Dragoons of Gaia
• MadCrazySkills
• No
• Pirates With No Pants
• Servants of Lloth
UEC Council Members
• Mithdraug
• Lurian
• Cornpuff
• Indub
• Moklech
• Xenasha
• Shiiva
• Luthais
• Ziah
Additional Addons
CTMod
Recount
Atlasloot
Quartz
Grid
Pitbull
Clique
Carbonite
Popular WOW Sites
Thottbot
Wowhead
Elitists Jerks
MMO Champion
WOW Insider
World of Raids

Heroic Achievements

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Stemi

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Heroic Achievements Empty
PostSubject: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 7:52 am

I know a lot of folks dont care about achievements but I for one am interested in completing some Heroic dungeon achievements (hopefully before 3.1 so I can get the drake reward). Wanted to see who may also be interested. I still need to do stuff in Ajol, Oculus, Old Kingdom, DTK and HOS.
Back to top Go down
Indub

Indub

Number of posts : 35
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements EmptyWed Mar 04, 2009 8:24 am

Just an fyi, I think you can still get that drake in 3.1 and beyond since it isn't a 310% mount. I could be wrong though, but I thought I read that somewhere.
Back to top Go down
Drunk

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 12:37 am

Indub wrote:
Just an fyi, I think you can still get that drake in 3.1 and beyond since it isn't a 310% mount. I could be wrong though, but I thought I read that somewhere.

Nope, they arent giving it away for the acheivement after 3.1. Will still have the achievement, but no drake. (just like the warbears from ZA)
Back to top Go down
Indub

Indub

Number of posts : 35

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements EmptyFri Mar 06, 2009 9:14 am

Drunk wrote:
Indub wrote:

Nope, they arent giving it away for the acheivement after 3.1. Will still have the achievement, but no drake. (just like the warbears from ZA)

I'm fairly certain that's just for the Glory of the Raider achievements. I'll see if I can dig up a quote from somewhere.

EDIT: Found it.

'No plans to remove the Red Proto-Drake at this time as it is not a 310% mount. We'll post an update if anything changes. '

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15443284925&pageNo=2&sid=1#28
Back to top Go down
Drunk

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements EmptyFri Mar 13, 2009 12:17 am

Indub wrote:
Drunk wrote:
Indub wrote:

I'm fairly certain that's just for the Glory of the Raider achievements. I'll see if I can dig up a quote from somewhere.

EDIT: Found it.

'No plans to remove the Red Proto-Drake at this time as it is not a 310% mount. We'll post an update if anything changes. '

http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.html?topicId=15443284925&pageNo=2&sid=1#28

Finally some good news!!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Heroic Achievements   Heroic Achievements Empty

Back to top Go down

Heroic Achievements
Page 1 of 1