Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Alliance Tools
· DKP Standings
· UECBank

· Combat Logs
Required Raiding Mods
•Deadly Boss Mods
•Omen
•Ventrilo
Recruitment

• Warrior - Closed
• Paladin - Closed
• Death Knight - Closed
• Rogue - Closed
• Shaman - (1) Resto
• Hunter - Closed
• Druid - Closed
• Priest - (2) Holy
• Mage - 1
• Warlock - 1

To apply, please use this link

UEC Guilds
• Dragoons of Gaia
• MadCrazySkills
• No
• Pirates With No Pants
• Servants of Lloth
UEC Council Members
• Mithdraug
• Lurian
• Cornpuff
• Indub
• Moklech
• Xenasha
• Shiiva
• Luthais
• Ziah
Additional Addons
CTMod
Recount
Atlasloot
Quartz
Grid
Pitbull
Clique
Carbonite
Popular WOW Sites
Thottbot
Wowhead
Elitists Jerks
MMO Champion
WOW Insider
World of Raids

Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand

Go down 
+4
Moklech
CornPuff
Shaolinsnake
Shiiva
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Shiiva

Shiiva

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2009-02-25

Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand Empty
PostSubject: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptyWed Feb 25, 2009 9:00 pm

Because I can't let it die.....

Onni (Fri Jul 11, 2008): We have some upcoming raiders that need some gear, so we are going to be doing some gear runs. Mains that are in need of gear have priority, but all are welcome.

1. Luthais
2. Shao DPS / OT
3. Onni
4. Milroy
5. Holycaust
6. Shiiva or Liadon
7. Zeifer
8. Glenbard on his warrior
9. Eilwyn
10. Mith, with Eyespy for Illhoof

Future spot reserved for Bleat

Please Confirm !

Lurian (Fri Jul 11, 2008): I could take Zeifer if you'd like to fill a slot with a fury warrior this week.

Indub (Fri Jul 11, 2008): I'd be glad to come if needed. Can bring any toon for any role (Indub, Milroy or Monjerrm).

Shiiva (Fri Jul 11, 2008): I checked with Luth he can come

Luthais (Fri Jul 11, 2008): Eilwyn (mage) would like a dps spot

Mithdraug (Fri Jul 11, 2008): If you need a lock and find no others, I should be around.

Miah (Fri Jul 11, 2008): Willing to bring Druid or pally though need badges the most on pally =P

Glenbard (Fri Jul 11, 2008): I am in on my nub warrior.

Rosez (Wed Aug 13, 2008): if theres an extra dps spot kissy would like to go

Shiiva (Wed Aug 13, 2008): this is from a month ago =P

Caedawen (Wed Aug 13, 2008): If this is for real, I would love to bring my hunter along. Trying to get the gear to be put on the wait list for the raid force.

Shiiva (Thu Aug 14, 2008): see my post above =)

Shaolinsnake (Thu Aug 14, 2008): Jeeeebus....That is all.

Cornpuff (Thu Aug 14, 2008): This is an event which I would like to attend on Omgdorf.

Luthais (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Ok, I heard we need 1000 khorium bars to build the time machine. Please send to me. I am not sure on the other mats at this time. I will do some more research.

Lunali (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Definitely need at least 20 primal mights too...and some diamonds to get the refraction of the flux capacitor just right...

Lunali (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Upon further research with a well known time machine expert, it is my understanding we will also need to create an energy vortex...I'm thinking nether vortex perhaps?

Oh....and a snowball.

Luthais (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Confirmed: 10 nether vortices

Lunali (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Damn Luth, this is getting expensive...there seems to be some kind of temporal anomaly in here...since we are posting tomorrow when it is clearly still today...any way to use that to our advantage?

Glenbard (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Also needed: 1.21 gigawatts of electricty.

Luthais (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Well, damn...if we need that much power, we need to construct a generator capable of supplying that kind of load.

Luna, we need to do more dailies if we are going to accomplish this...

Glenbard (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Doc, Doc, are you telling me that you built a Time Machine......out of roflcopter????

Wizenheimer (Fri Aug 15, 2008): If there is still a spot available, I'd like to bring Obscugrizzleheimer.

Lunali (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Ugh...Luth I hate dailies! I still think we can harness the power of whatever temporal anomaly exists here that is causing these posts to be apparently be written tomorrow...even though as I am typing it is STILL today.../confused

In any case, I think the space donkeys might be able to help us here...anyone know a space donkey engineer?

Luthais (Fri Aug 15, 2008): Maybe we can talk to Chromie in Western Plaguelands. I know she has experience with temporal anomolies...

As for space donkeys...did you mean the space goats? Or are the donkey's a different deal altogether? Either way, I will search for an engineer...

Mithdraug (Fri Aug 15, 2008): I have a solution! the power we need could be generated via one of those mana forges in netherstorm.. however that could you know, lead to blowing up all of outland so its out of the question for now. Buut, the premise could work on a smaller scale.

What I suggest is we get a tailor to create spellcloth in old hillsbrad. We set up a generator there and we use the arcane elemental to jump start it. Since we'll be in the caverns we should be able to use the already in flux temporal path ways to open a way out.

Now we need a way to harness that energy, a tailor, parts for the generator. and an interface to control the flux.

Shanarah (Fri Aug 15, 2008): I propose Scooty the goblin come along as an advisor.

Cornpuff (Thu Sep 11, 2008): I would be down for this.

Cornpuff (Tue Sep 23, 2008): Hmm, I could probably come to this. Cool

Zeni (Tue Sep 23, 2008): sure I'd be up for this as well, who's doing invites?

Lurian (Thu Dec 11, 2008): I know a death knight who'd love to go.

Cornpuff (Thu Dec 11, 2008): I would be down for this.
Back to top Go down
Shaolinsnake

Shaolinsnake

Number of posts : 83
Registration date : 2009-02-26

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 12:06 am

can heal (subliminal) or tank (shao) as needed. roffle thru time farao
Back to top Go down
CornPuff

CornPuff

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 6:28 am

I would be down for this.
Back to top Go down
Moklech

Moklech

Number of posts : 72
Registration date : 2009-02-27

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 8:50 am

I can't make it this week, but I can make it next week.

A little about myself:

I'm restRo right now, but I only use the Lightning Bolt button. Lightning Bolt and I have been though a lot together, it wouldn't be right to start using another Button. I'm a one button kind of guy. She always has FULL access to my mana bar, and baby I stack MP5, if ya know what I mean. You other shamans can keep your "Orgy"-Lightning and "Orgy"-Heal spells, I'll always know where my Lightning Bolt is gonna land. Sure she had a fling with Auto Attack a few months ago, but that's over now. Lately she's been talking about Rank enlargement surgery, but I like her Rank 1s. You see all these Shamans walking around with their Rank 14s hanging out all over the place... Not for me, no thank you! I mean, who do they think they are? Even some of the guy shamans have Rank 14s now, /gag. Rank 14's are just overkill. One shotting Hogger? Pssh, slow and steady my man, slow and steady.
Back to top Go down
Lurian

Lurian

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2009-03-01

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptyMon Mar 02, 2009 10:22 pm

takeing my lolret plz, kthx
Back to top Go down
Shanarah

Shanarah

Number of posts : 151

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 12:02 am

Moklech wrote:
I can't make it this week, but I can make it next week.

A little about myself:

I'm restRo right now, but I only use the Lightning Bolt button. Lightning Bolt and I have been though a lot together, it wouldn't be right to start using another Button. I'm a one button kind of guy. She always has FULL access to my mana bar, and baby I stack MP5, if ya know what I mean. You other shamans can keep your "Orgy"-Lightning and "Orgy"-Heal spells, I'll always know where my Lightning Bolt is gonna land. Sure she had a fling with Auto Attack a few months ago, but that's over now. Lately she's been talking about Rank enlargement surgery, but I like her Rank 1s. You see all these Shamans walking around with their Rank 14s hanging out all over the place... Not for me, no thank you! I mean, who do they think they are? Even some of the guy shamans have Rank 14s now, /gag. Rank 14's are just overkill. One shotting Hogger? Pssh, slow and steady my man, slow and steady.

that is beautiful man
Back to top Go down
Drunk

Number of posts : 46

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptyTue Mar 03, 2009 10:41 pm

Wow
Back to top Go down
Glenbard

Number of posts : 17

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptySun Mar 08, 2009 11:57 pm

Where was everyone? I was there on my warrior waiting for you......
Back to top Go down
CornPuff

CornPuff

Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand EmptySun Jun 07, 2009 6:43 pm

I think I'll be around, count me in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand   Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand Empty

Back to top Go down

Sunday Night Karas are Back ! But not by popular demand
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Groups & Instances :: 10-mans and non-DKP 25's-
Jump to: